Our refund and returns policy.
We DO NOT except returns. We make EVERY effort to ensure your purchase arrives as it should.
There are certain situations where only refunds are considered:
- Art/painting purchased from me that arrived damaged caused by the carrier company and damage cannot be fixed.
- You must notify us upon receiving the damaged art/painting immediately.
- You must provide complete proof that the item damaged was caused by the carrier and submit any photos, written material about the damage from the carrier.
- We will need to verify your purchase.
- You will need to ship the art/painting back to us. Make sure the painting is safely and properly package for sending art.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also contact you to discuss how the refund will take place (ie:credit card refund if possible or check sent).
Late or missing refunds
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
To return your product, email us for the shipping address.
Make sure the painting is safely and properly package for sending art.
Depending on where you live, the carrier you use and the shipping class, it may take time for your return to reach us can vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, otherwise we can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us for questions related to a refund.